UL70D is a 3.5m³ diesel scraper developed by LGMRT, with a rated load of 7000kg. All designs of this product originate from Sandvik. The prototype machine is Sandvik EJC145, which is mainly used for shoveling, loading, and transporting underground ores and rocks. It can adapt to the harsh underground working environment and is suitable for tunnels with a width of more than 3m.
· Safety canopy designed according to FOPS & ROPS safety standards;
· POSI-STOP brake system ensures brake safety.
· Renowed and reliable key components are used;
· Exceptional key performance management and lean product system.
· Daily maintenance can be done on the ground level;
· Central lubrication and pressure testing system.